Key features of the Kenolon ceramic coating:
- A super tough, durable coating of glass bonded to your paintwork for unbeatable protection and a liquid glass shine. Hardens to 9H inside a week. 90% cured in 24 hours.
- Professional application only by our Approved Detailers, ensuring every application is perfect
- Safe and non-toxic in use. Complies with all EU chemical safety guidelines – doesn’t need a mask when applied, unlike some other products. REACH compliant.
- Free of artificial aroma, and is UV and corrosion resistant.
- Incredibly hydrophobic, keeping your car clean for longer.
- Improves gloss, intensifies and deepens colour on all paintwork.
- Highly resistant to scratching and marring from car use and cleaning. Keeps your car looking pristine longer than wax.
- The Ceramic Shield coating can be applied at a temperature between 5 and 30 degrees Celsius. This flexibility makes it ideal for use in a wide range of climates, including the UK.
More information from the manufacturers in Belgium.
Kenolon Ceramic Shield V1 is a premium coating on a SiO2 base.
It is designed to meet the highest requirements in the professional detailing world. Due to its unique composition it will make the paintwork more scratch resistant and much easier to maintain. It is extremely resistant to all kinds of weather and many chemicals.
Where traditional waxes and sealants are relatively easily affected by strong alkaline cleaners and mechanical friction, Kenolon Ceramic Shield V1 maintains optimal presence for months. It will harden up the paint to a maximum of 9 H.
The complex and hard structure ensures that potential scratches and sweeps on the bodywork reduce. With proper care, this coating can easily give 3+ years of protection.
Kenolon Ceramic Shield coating is one of the fastest or maybe the fastest on the market.
9H can be reached with one layer. It stays on the car for between 30,000 and 50,000 miles. We recommend Kenotek PRO Brilliant Wash and Showroom Shine to acheive this..
How do we know that the coating is still on the car ? Wash the car and then use the Pre-coat. If you still see beading, the coating is still there.